Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51

Thread: another reason voting shouldnt be a blanket right

  1. #31
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: another reason voting shouldnt be a blanket right

    Maybe BWC knows because he's from Jersey.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #32
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: another reason voting shouldnt be a blanket right

    Obama's not getting my vote because he's black....he's not getting it because he is about as far to the left as a liberal can get. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  3. #33
    Inactive Member
    another reason voting shouldnt be a blanket right


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: another reason voting shouldnt be a blanket right

    I've been here a long time and seen a ton of god awful posters on this forum. Many are soo biased on every topic that they have no reliable input to any situation. Others have never been wrong. Some reply to every thread as if they are the master of the subject being discussed. But you are rock bottom.
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: another reason voting shouldnt be a blanket right

    agreed


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  5. #35
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: another reason voting shouldnt be a blanket right

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe BWC knows because he's from Jersey. </div></div>

    I didnt mean the Jersey part, just the black part.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: another reason voting shouldnt be a blanket right

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SEC_Football</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been here a long time and seen a ton of god awful posters on this forum. Many are soo biased on every topic that they have no reliable input to any situation. Others have never been wrong. Some reply to every thread as if they are the master of the subject being discussed. But you are rock bottom. </div></div>

    Thanks [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] Glad to know I made history on here.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: another reason voting shouldnt be a blanket right

    not somethin i would want to be remembered by


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  8. #38
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: another reason voting shouldnt be a blanket right

    I dont plan on going anywheres and when I die I hope I am not remembered by R13 on a sports forum. Jesus, some of yall let things get to you so easily. If everyone on here thought that, then I would still sleep good at night. Wow. Most who have met me or talked to me on here could and hopefully would tell you I am pretty good person and not that bad to talk to. But some just have personal problems.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: another reason voting shouldnt be a blanket right

    from what i hear you are the complete opposite in person. probably to afraid to express yourself like you do on here in person


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  10. #40
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: another reason voting shouldnt be a blanket right

    No, just not too many of the topics like ones on here come up very often in real life. I dont take things on here too seriously and I dont dislike anyone. Its a forum and people are going to argue. You could set two twins in a room and they are going to have their differences in opinion about a lot of things.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •